: ♥ UPDATES ♥ Blogger Contest!; Special Edition Album Download - Home ♥ Navbar Effects - Tutorials ♥

Click Here (Disclaimer)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Holiday

Today I feel so can't-live-without Dota, Needforspeed (NFS), Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Photoshop Cs5 and other those tools and games! I need to explore them... Explore explore explore, and learn!
Btw, I've posted a new video in my ex-class group (last year class), 
I'd edited the pictures in the video until it looks weirdo 
But I was used to give the original pictures so the watchers can determine the difference but I don't have much time  and I, forgot about it 
this. 
The main topic is holiday, right?
Actually, I don't really have discussion about it... But, last Saturday, I was suppose to go to the library and bring laptop so I can make the Ghost Story Movie (my handmade) with my friends... I've made them just to entertain my ex-class... Just for fun... 

No comments:

Post a Comment